Dr. Rubin has 40 years experience in the US and international infrastructure sector, advising on, developing, and financing water, wastewater, energy, and transport projects worth more than $50 billion. He also is called upon regularly to advise on matters of market dynamics, corporate strategy, and acquisitions for his clients in the water technology and solutions sectors. His clients include public and private water and wastewater utilities, private equity firms, institutional investors, water technology companies, suppliers to the infrastructure sector, governments at all levels, and multi-lateral investment banks and bi-lateral aid agencies. He co-founded American Infrastructure Holdings (AIH) and currently leads AIH’s water sector investing activities in partnership with several infrastructure equity funds, where he is leading more than $600 million in biosolids-to-fertilizer projects across North America. Prior to that, Dr. Rubin was President and CEO of a large international management consultancy, President of a publicly-traded infrastructure finance firm, and founder/President of his own water and transport economics and finance company. Dr. Rubin holds a PhD and MS from Harvard University in Water Resources Systems Engineering and a BS in Civil and Environmental engineering from Cornell University.
Developing the Circular Economy of Agriculture and the nexus of food, energy and water.
- Decentralized fertilizer production using locally available waste streams
- Advances in water treatment, precision ag conservation and reuse
- Focus on eliminating nutrient run-off, enabling reclamation and upcycling of nutrients from recovered materials
- Minimizing food waste and promoting maximum benefits from harvest to table
- Financial empowerment for smaller farmers to remain competitive and adopt in circular and regenerative agriculture practices
3F COREDO Muromachi Terrace, 3-2-1 Nihonbashi-Muromachi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
Muromachi Mitsui Hall, Symposium
November 18, 2019 at 04:35PM - 05:30PM