"Agriculture × Technology" Hackathon
2017.2.17-2.19 @Toranomon Hills Forum (Tokyo, Japan)
to solve critical problems facing the agriculture and food industries.
We now have a Facebook group for Harvest participants!
You can ask questions and get updates. Join now!
Participants will try to come up with a solution for issues from one of the following categories.
- Increase adoption of online/mobile banking for farmers.
- Simplify management.
- Optimize import/export processing.
- Promote intergenerational cooperation.
- Provide financial support for new farmers.
|January 29||Sun||Information Session #1|
|February 4||Sat||Information Session #2|
Please be sure to read the outline and application requirements.
(1) Registration Saturday, January 28 – Thursday, February 16, 2017
(2) Informed of Acceptance Ad-hoc
(3) Event Dates February 17-19, 2017 (3 days)
|Capacity||Approx. 120 (split into 24 teams with 3-5 members)|
Individuals or teams that meet the following requirements may apply to participate in the Event. Applicants are not required to have any prior agriculture-related knowledge or experience.
|Participation Fees||Participation is free (participants are responsible for all transportation costs to and from the venue and for accommodation costs on all days.)|
|Items to Bring to Harvest||